Network with a purpose!
The Nexus Fair returns to Nexus Summit 2023 in a virtual format. The Nexus Fair is an interactive, solutions-based learning environment designed to facilitate connections with those that share a deep passion and commitment to improved experiences, outcomes and costs in both health care and education.
The Nexus Fair Networking Rooms offer an opportunity for individuals or organizations to share interprofessional assets – tools, educational modules, and other practical resources that may be of interest and value to colleagues across practice and education. Networking Rooms will be hosted in Zoom breakout rooms where attendees will be able to go from station to station, just as they would during an in-person conference. Hosting a Networking Room also means that the host organization may provide up to three electronic resources to be posted to the Nexus Summit website to be shared with the attendees asynchronously.
Networking Rooms are not exhibitors or formal presentations, but instead are interactive virtual settings ideal for sharing resources and other links, brief PowerPoint slides or handouts, and other materials to share information and create key connections.
Nexus Fair Networking Room submissions will be accepted and approved on a rolling basis through August 1, 2023. We reserve the right to decline a submission if the material to be showcased is deemed inappropriate for, or presents a conflict of interest to, the intended audience. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Nexus Fair Objectives:
- Provide a dynamic interactive venue for organizations, initiatives and individuals from different sectors in interprofessional education and collaborative practice to meet each other and learn together
- Share tools, resources, and information with members of the interprofessional practice and education community.
- Make new connections that will feed your interest in and commitment to developing and supporting your Nexus upon returning home
What to Expect:
- Join Nexus Fair presenters in their Networking Rooms to engage with a brief presentation, interactive conversation, and exclusive resources shared by the presenters.
- Attendees will be able to self-select which Networking Rooms to attend, and will be able to join and leave at any time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Submit your organization for a Nexus Fair Networking Room